MPS ultra small waterproof rope displacement sensor
MPS series XS micro waterproof pull rope displacement sensor, measuring range 100mm ~ 1000mm, sensor resistance signal output, voltage output or two-wire current output. The sensor has small size, high precision and good waterproof and dustproof performance. It can be used in the open or stable operation in shallow water for a long time.
Features: long service life, up to 5 million times of operation,
High precision, linear precision 0.15%, repeatability precision 0.02%
Various models, various signal output options, convenient for system acquisition or long-distance transmission
High degree of protection, open air or shallow water
Description: shell anodized aluminum
Fixing with assembly screws
Measuring element potentiometer
Main performance parameters of the sensor:
Installation dimension drawing of XS pull rope displacement sensor:
Sensor wiring instructions:
XS pull rope displacement sensor selection Description:
Main application fields of pull rope displacement sensor: MPs pull rope displacement sensor is widely used, mainly applicable to: storage location, reservoir dam protection, gate opening control, pressure machinery, paper-making machinery, textile machinery, metal plate machinery, packaging machinery, printing machinery, level controller, construction machinery, industrial robot, projector, woodworking machinery Elevator, air compressor, oil press, height machine, X-Y axis and other length displacement, liquid level measurement and other automatic measurement occasions.
Sensor installation and use instructions:
1. When selecting the range of pull rope displacement sensor, margin shall be reserved. It is strictly prohibited to use it beyond the range. Generally, a larger range can be selected based on the actual travel.
2. Use sensor mounting bracket or fixing screw hole to install or add protection device directly according to the needs of site and machine installation space facilities.
3. When installing and using the rope pulling sensor, pay attention to keep the rope pulling parallel to the rope outlet (maximum allowable deviation ± 3 °), so as to ensure the measurement accuracy and service life of the sensor.
4. MPs series pull rope displacement sensor pull rope is made of stainless steel and coated with anti-corrosion plastic layer. Please pay attention to protect it to avoid external force abrasion, scratch, dust or debris intrusion into the sensor, resulting in poor operation of the sensor.
5. Before the rope displacement sensor is installed and fixed, do not pull out the rope and spring it back at once, which will cause the rope to break and damage the potentiometer (or encoder) seriously.
6. The instantaneous speed of the reciprocating motion of the cable displacement sensor shall be less than 1 m / s.
7. The running direction of the pulling rope displacement sensor shall be kept level with the direction of the rope outlet. If the running direction changes, a pulley device shall be installed.
You have no items to require