LVDT rebound displacement sensor
LVDT displacement sensor can be widely used in aerospace, machinery, construction, textile, railway, coal, metallurgy, plastics, chemical industry, scientific research institutions and other industries of national economy. It is used to measure the elongation, vibration, object thickness, expansion and other high-tech products.
The DC LVDT displacement sensor has excellent performance. It adopts convenient single power supply of 12-24V DC. The electronic circuit is sealed in 304 stainless steel metal tube. It can work in the humid and dusty environment. It can output standard 0-5V, 0-10V, 4-20mA or RS485 signals that can be used by computer or PLC.
Outer diameter Φ 20mm, stainless steel 304 shell, resilient
Built in precision linear bearing, good repeatability
The probe is silicon nitride ceramic ball with good wear resistance
DC single power supply, built-in high performance signal demodulator
2-wire 4-20mA current output, 3-wire voltage output 0-10V
Shaft diameter runout detection
Textile machinery inspection
Valve position detection and control
Roll gap measurement
Vehicle brake wear measurement
Power supply: 12 ~ 24V DC
Working current: voltage output power supply current ≤ 12mA;
Two wire 4-20mA current output type LVDT, power supply current 4-20mA
Displacement range: 0-5mm universal
Output signal: 0 ~ 10V, 4 ~ 20mA
Linear error: ≤ 0.25% FS
Repetition error: ≤ 5um
Resolution: ≤ 0.1um
Dynamic characteristics: 3Hz
Working temperature: - 25 ℃ - + 85 ℃
Withstand impact: 250G / 11ms
Vibration tolerance: 10g / 2KHz
Temperature coefficient: zero point ≤ 0.01% / ℃
Sensitivity ≤ 0.025% / ℃
LVDT displacement sensor wiring instructions:
Sensor selection Description:
LVDT displacement sensor installation instructions:
1. A margin shall be reserved for the selection of sensor range. The buffer zone of about 2.5mm at the front end of G series LVDT displacement sensor shall be avoided for installation and use.
2. Choosing the right power supply, the voltage is too high or too low to ensure the normal use of the sensor.
3、 The sensor shall be installed vertically on the detection surface, and the installation screw shall be locked after the position is adjusted.
4. G series LVDT displacement sensor has a high precision. It should be installed and used to avoid high temperature, high radiation, electrostatic interference, high frequency interference, electromagnetic interference and other interference sources, so as to ensure the detection accuracy of the sensor.
5. The sensor shield wire is well grounded.
6. Properly wired. If the wiring is wrong, the sensor may be seriously damaged.
7. The mounting bracket provided by the manufacturer shall be used as far as possible for sensor installation and fixation. If self-made clamps are required for installation and fixation, they shall be designed and installed under the guidance of the workshop technicians.
You have no items to require