MPS miniature waterproof drawstring displacement sensor
MPS series XXS miniature rope displacement sensor, measuring range 100mm~500mm, sensor resistance signal output, small size, high precision, good waterproof and dustproof performance. It can be used in the open air or in the shallow water area for long-te
MPS-XXS miniature drawstring displacement sensor
MPS series XXS miniature rope displacement sensor, measuring range 100mm~500mm, sensor resistance signal output, small size, high precision, good waterproof and dustproof performance. It can be used in the open air or in the shallow water area for long-term stable operation. It can also be equipped with an external transmission module to output standard analog signals or digital signals, which is convenient for long-distance transmission or system acquisition.
Features: long service life, up to 5 million times of operation,
High precision, linear accuracy 0.15%, repeatability accuracy 0.02%
Variety of models, a variety of signal output options, convenient system acquisition or long-distance transmission
High degree of protection for open air use or shallow water use
Description: Housing Anodized Aluminum
Assembly screw fixing
Measuring element potentiometer
Main performance parameters of the sensor:
Note: The MPS miniature waterproof drawstring displacement sensor is small in size. The voltage output type, current output type and RS485 output type cable displacement sensor require an external transmission module.
Sensor installation dimension drawing:
Sensor wiring instructions:
(The sensor is forbidden to connect to 220V AC industrial power supply. The three-wire current output rope displacement sensor should be connected to the load first, and then commissioned at power to avoid overload damage.)
Main application areas: MPS rope displacement sensor has a wide range of applications, mainly for: storage location positioning, reservoir dam protection, gate opening control, pressure machinery, paper machinery, textile machinery, sheet metal machinery, packaging machinery, printing machinery , level control instrument, construction machinery, industrial robots, injection machines, woodworking machinery, elevators, air compressors, hydraulic presses, height machines, XY axes and other length displacement, liquid level measurement and other automated measurement occasions.
Sensor installation instructions:
1. Select the range of the rope displacement sensor to leave a margin. It is forbidden to use the over-range. Generally, the range of the larger specification can be selected on the basis of the actual stroke.
2. Use the sensor mounting bracket or fixing screw hole to install or add protection device directly according to the needs of the site and the installation space of the machine.
3. When the cable sensor is installed and used, it must be noted that the drawstring and the rope exit are parallel (allowing a maximum deviation of ±3°) to ensure the measurement accuracy and service life of the sensor.
4. MPS series drawstring displacement sensor drawstring is made of stainless steel and coated with anti-corrosion plastic layer. Please pay attention to protect it from external force, scratch, dust or debris intrusion into the sensor, resulting in the sensor running smoothly.
5. Before the cable displacement sensor is installed and fixed, do not pull the cable out and bounce it back. This will cause the cable to break. In severe cases, the potentiometer (or encoder) can be damaged.
6. The instantaneous speed of the reciprocating motion of the rope displacement sensor should be less than 1m/s.
7. The running direction of the drawstring displacement sensor should be kept horizontal with the direction of the rope exit. If the running direction changes, a pulley device should be installed.
You have no items to require