KNER rope displacement sensor
KNER rope displacement sensor, dedicated to shield machine displacement measurement. The sensor range is 2300mm (specially customizable for other ranges), special structure design, good dustproof and wear resistance, good reciprocating measurement stabili
KNER rope displacement sensor
KNER rope displacement sensor is a high-precision displacement sensor processed by our company, which is specially used for displacement measurement of shield machine. The sensor range is 2300mm (specially customizable for other ranges). The signal output types are: resistance output, voltage output (0-5V; 0-10V), current output (4-20mA, two-wire or three-wire system), pulse output (AB phase) Or ABZ phase incremental square wave) or RS485 digital signal is optional. The special structure design of the sensor has good dustproof and wear resistance, good stability in reciprocating measurement, and easy installation and use.
Features: long service life, up to 5 million times of operation,
High precision, linear accuracy 0.15%, repeatability accuracy 0.02%
Variety of models, a variety of signal output options, convenient system acquisition or long-distance transmission
High degree of protection, dedicated to shield machines
Description: Housing Aluminum alloy
Assembly screw fixing
Measuring element potentiometer, encoder
Includes accessories when shipped: 4 fixing screws
Main performance parameters of the sensor:
Sensor installation dimension drawing:
Sensor wiring instructions:
(The sensor is forbidden to connect to 220V AC industrial power supply. The three-wire current output rope displacement sensor should be connected to the load first, and then commissioned at power to avoid overload damage.)
The main application areas of the sensor: KNER rope displacement sensor has high protection performance and is dedicated to the displacement measurement of the shield machine. Expandable for other automated equipment displacement measurements.
KNER rope displacement sensor installation instructions:
1. Use the sensor to fix the screw hole and install it directly according to the needs of the site.
2. When the rope sensor is installed and used, it must be noted that the drawstring and the rope exit are parallel (allowing a maximum deviation of ±3°) to ensure the measurement accuracy and service life of the sensor.
3, drawstring displacement sensor drawstring material is stainless steel wire rope, please pay attention to protect, to avoid external force wear, scratch, resulting in sensor operation is not smooth.
4. Before the cable displacement sensor is installed and fixed, do not pull the cable out and bounce it back in time. This will cause the cable to break. In severe cases, the potentiometer (or encoder) can be damaged.
5. The instantaneous speed of the reciprocating motion of the rope displacement sensor should be less than 1m/s.
6. The running direction of the drawstring displacement sensor should be kept horizontal with the direction of the rope exit. If the running direction changes, a pulley device should be installed.
You have no items to require