WEP rope displacement sensor
WEP rope displacement sensor, BEBIK classic design product, the sensor has high measurement accuracy and stability, suitable for displacement measurement and positional positioning of various complex conditions.
WEP rope displacement sensor
WEP rope displacement sensor is a high-precision rope displacement sensor imported from Germany, with WEP50 (100mm, 200mm, 250mm, 300mm, 500mm, 1000mm range), WEP70 (750mm, 1250mm, 1500mm), WEP90 (2000mm, 2500mm, 3000mm, 4000mm) A variety of models, sensor output signals are: resistance output, voltage output (0-5V; 0-10V), current output (4-20mA, two-wire or three-wire system), pulse output (AB phase or ABZ phase increment Wave), RS485 digital signal or absolute coded output is optional. The sensor has high precision, good stability, convenient installation and use, and waterproof and dustproof performance is superior to similar products.
Main performance parameters of the sensor:
Sensor installation dimension drawing:
Sensor wiring instructions:
(The sensor is forbidden to connect to 220V AC industrial power supply. The three-wire current output rope displacement sensor should be connected to the load first, and then commissioned at power to avoid overload damage.)
WEP rope displacement sensor main application areas: WEP rope displacement sensor has a wide range of applications, mainly for: storage location positioning, reservoir dam protection, gate opening control, pressure machinery, paper machinery, textile machinery, sheet metal machinery, Packaging machinery, printing machinery, level control equipment, construction machinery, industrial robots, injection machines, woodworking machinery, elevators, air compressors, hydraulic presses, height machines, XY axes and other length displacement, liquid level measurement and other automated measurement occasions.
Sensor installation instructions:
1. Select the range of the rope displacement sensor to leave a margin. It is forbidden to use the over-range. Generally, the range of the larger specification can be selected on the basis of the actual stroke.
2. Use the sensor mounting bracket or fixing screw hole to install or add protection device directly according to the needs of the site and the installation space of the machine.
3. When the cable sensor is installed and used, it must be noted that the drawstring and the rope exit are parallel (allowing a maximum deviation of ±3°) to ensure the measurement accuracy and service life of the sensor.
4, WEP series drawstring displacement sensor drawstring is made of stainless steel, please pay attention to protect against external force wear, scratches, dust or debris invading the sensor, resulting in sensor running is not smooth.
5. Before the cable displacement sensor is installed and fixed, do not pull the cable out and bounce it back. This will cause the cable to break. In severe cases, the potentiometer (or encoder) can be damaged.
6. The instantaneous speed of the reciprocating motion of the rope displacement sensor should be less than 1m/s.
7. The running direction of the drawstring displacement sensor should be kept horizontal with the direction of the rope exit. If the running direction changes, a pulley device should be installed.
You have no items to require