MPS rope displacement sensor
MPS rope type displacement sensor
MPS rope displacement sensor, measuring range 100mm~50000mm, according to the range and installation size, there are XS type (micro), S type (small), M type (medium type), L type (large size) and XL type (very large) Specifications are optional; depending on the signal output type: resistance output, voltage output (0-5V; 0-10V), current output (4-20mA, two-wire or three-wire system), pulse output (AB phase or ABZ phase increment) Wave), RS485 digital signal or absolute coded output is optional. The sensor is small in size, high in precision, easy to install and use, and widely used in the automation industry.
Features: long service life, up to 5 million times of operation,
High precision, linear accuracy 0.15%, repeatability accuracy 0.02%
Variety of models, a variety of signal output options, convenient system acquisition or long-distance transmission
High degree of protection, special custom waterproof, open-air use
Description: Housing Anodized Aluminum
Assembled crimping brackets, some models are screwed
Measuring element potentiometer, encoder
Includes accessory kit (2 mounting brackets and 4 fixing screws)
Main performance parameters of the rope displacement sensor:
Displacement sensor installation dimension drawing:
Sensor wiring instructions:
(The sensor is forbidden to connect to 220V AC industrial power supply. The three-wire current output rope displacement sensor should be connected to the load first, and then commissioned at power to avoid overload damage.)
The main application areas of the rope displacement sensor: MPS rope displacement sensor has a wide range of applications, mainly applicable to: storage location positioning, reservoir dam protection, gate opening control, pressure machinery, paper machinery, textile machinery, sheet metal machinery, packaging Mechanical, printing machinery, level control instruments, construction machinery, industrial robots, injection machines, woodworking machinery, elevators, air compressors, hydraulic presses, height machines, XY axes and other length displacement, liquid level measurement and other automated measurement occasions.
MPS rope displacement sensor sensor installation instructions:
1. Select the range of the rope displacement sensor to leave a margin. It is forbidden to use the over-range. Generally, the range of the larger specification can be selected on the basis of the actual stroke.
2. Use the sensor mounting bracket or fixing screw hole to install or add protection device directly according to the needs of the site and the installation space of the machine.
3. When the cable sensor is installed and used, it must be noted that the drawstring and the rope exit are parallel (allowing a maximum deviation of ±3°) to ensure the measurement accuracy and service life of the sensor.
4. MPS series drawstring displacement sensor drawstring is made of stainless steel and coated with anti-corrosion plastic layer. Please pay attention to protect it from external force, scratch, dust or debris intrusion into the sensor, resulting in the sensor running smoothly.
5. Before the cable displacement sensor is installed and fixed, do not pull the cable out and bounce it back. This will cause the cable to break. In severe cases, the potentiometer (or encoder) can be damaged.
6. The instantaneous speed of reciprocating motion of XS type, S type and M type rope displacement sensor should be less than 1m/s; L type and XL type should be lower than 0.5m/s.
7. The running direction of the drawstring displacement sensor should be kept horizontal with the direction of the rope exit. If the running direction changes, a pulley device should be installed.
8. The protection level of the MPS series drawstring displacement sensor is relatively low. For the open-air use, our waterproof drawstring displacement sensor should be preferred.
You have no items to require